In the summer of 2011 my mom fell and broke her wrist. Not long after that she started limping while she walked. It was originally diagnosed as a pinched nerve in her back. No amount of physical therapy offered any change. Her limp just got worse. In May of 2012 we received the devastating news that she had ALS. This forced her to retire. A year later she can hardly walk, and can hardly talk. ALS is a horrible disease. This blog is just a way for me to vent.
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Dreams
Last night I dreamt my mom said two words. I really don't know how to not hate the world. I miss her all the time. Of course I love my ALS mom. But I'd rather be the one with ALS. I'd trade places with her tomorrow. She doesn't deserve any of this. Not one single second of it.
Labels:
ALS alssucks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment